Sunday, January 15, 2012


A small part of my inspiration board.

Today I'm gonna try to study for the balett-test on friday... Wish me luck!



Lovisa said...

nice, I really like that you've used wood!

Kajsa said...

Ååh, va fint!

Och superfin blogg du har ;D
kika gärna in på min...
Kram Kajsa

Valentina said...

Мило у вас ... просто не могла не написать об этом.

Anonymous said...

Every good blog has two features, they have a very good topic and you see lot of good comments. Its blogging that has made me know new things everyday. I absolutely sure that people in this world have come closer in their personal world. There so many things working for a blog and the topic. If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like wedding pearl jewelry.You can visit our fresh water pearl earrings. mother of pearl bracelet have good quality.Its just a flat world now because of blogs like this one, I appreciate it.

Le Trung Thanh said...

Nice blog. I will keep visiting this website very often. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
Thanh Le - HomeDesignLove.Com

Anonymous said...

mulberry outlet uk Things did improve from that point and contributions from a variety of sources, notably Max Sorensen (53) and Albert Van der Merwe (49) set a defensible target of 179 in the 47 over raincurtailed innings. sacs à main longchamp

American Actor HD Wallpapers said...

Thanks for posting useful links in your article regarding military. Keep it up.

gerry smith said...

I’ve added it to my favorite bookmarks and subscribed in a reader. Looking forward to reading more posts.HD Wallpapers