Monday, November 21, 2011

monday.



I do admit that I must be one of the worst bloggers of all times, ha ha. And I'm still going to put the blame on my new school and that I've been really busy lately - wich actually is the truth.

Yesterday when I was reading my old blog I realized how much I miss blogging. So I'm going to start doing that more often again, but I think I'm going to write a little bit more about dancing then before. Wich is quite obvious when I'm dancing five days a week at school.

 I hope you will stick around for some new updates.

xoxo
Bralliz


2 comments:

Anna S said...

Good to see that you are back blogging. :)
Yeah, of course life sometimes makes us busy. And school and stuff like that are important too.

Have a great evening.
/Anna

Anonymous said...

vad snygg du e alice!
mia